Business Analyst, Federal Sales is responsible for the design and execution of a global sales strategy including the oversight and coordination of all Federal sales and business development efforts in support of the company's financial goals. The Vice President of Federal Sales will report to the President, and will closely monitor the growth of the company’s Federal business. This role is highly strategic and highly visible.
- Deep understanding of the Federal business development lifecycle.
- 10+ years of experience in market intelligence, business development or capture management.
- Take ownership and accountability for all Federal revenue targets and sales projections.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Assess the “current state” of the sales and business development functions and identify gaps and opportunities in all areas.
- Drive the development of Federal sales strategies that will produce consistent and predictable results.
- Identify and develop teaming relationships and opportunities.
- Use market intelligence and customer feedback to drive sales strategy and deliver compelling sales programs and campaigns.
- Identify and capture new markets and sales channels.
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with key customers and prospects.
- Provide visibility into pipeline development and Federal revenues.
- Identify and pursue new relationships in established Federal markets.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and offerings of the competition.
- Familiarity with the open sources or third party market intelligence tools to support government business development
- Proven track record of top-tier achievement relative to peers
- Experience closing large and complex deals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenure within the advisory services, software-as-a-service (SaaS), information services, analytic tools, or data analytics industries
- Leadership skills including excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organization/management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, outstanding presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a growth environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the industry.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills, operational excellence.
- Team Player and highly collaborative.
- Strong business sense, results oriented and balanced.
- Analytical, strategic and exercises excellent judgment.
- Ability to make tough decisions and speak to large issues and assess risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Send detailed resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com